Want to work with us?
Working at our office is a rewarding and challenging career. We look for individuals with integrity, a great work ethic and the ability to be an amazing team player. Our services and therapists are top rated in the Central Texas area. We provide in house training in advanced massage therapy modalities. Our office treats many clients with chronic pain disorders and stress so the desire to become a problem solving bodyworker is a must!
Massage therapy applicants should have a current TX massage license and possess the following:
- Completed massage training and clinical internship
- Knowledge of basic deep tissue techniques
- Hot stone and prenatal training
- Advanced deep tissue training or sports massage training preferred
- Friendly customer service skills and the ability to work well with others
- A desire to volunteer in the community
Front Desk applicants should possess the following:
- Friendly and team oriented
- Customer service with a smile
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Prior front desk, appointment scheduling and phone service is a must
Please fill out the following application. All fields are required. If applying for a front desk position fill Massage Therapist blocks with "N/A".